Saturday 8 January 2011

Is it quite a bad omen when your boss keeps calling you by the wrong name, even though you have repeatedly corrected her?

Maybe I should start to "be" this Chloe woman. She does seem to get better assignments than me and she generally has more responsibility.

But I wonder if I'm up to the challenge...

Could I be bothered to do all of the extra bonus, suck up to managerial tasks, or do I just stick to being just "one of the designers".

At least that way my life isn't hindered by the prospect of taking my work home with me and I can just get on with doing the least amount of work and getting paid for it.

It's not like I want to stay here forever, it's just a convenient straight out of university job, which I am still grateful for, don't get me wrong, seen as half of my year still haven't been able to find jobs due to the current climate.

I just want to go on and do better things...watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck madam! And just think it could be worse it could be LA!!

    ReplyDelete